Ways of working
As you can expect, there are some limitations, commitments and expectations that apply when we work with you – they’re all explained clearly, right here.
The following is in addition to any contract that is agreed between us.
Further information is contained in the applicable Scheme Rules, which also apply.
- Where the Client implements any advice or opinion given by NCB under this Agreement, the Client is solely responsible for the method and manner of implementing such advice or opinion and for the outcome of such implementation. NCB shall have no liability to the Client in respect of the implementation, or the outcome of implementing, any advice given by NCB under this Agreement.
- NCB will only issue a Certificate or Assessment Report when the Client has demonstrated to NCB’s satisfaction compliance with all Applicable Requirements.
- NCB may at any time make changes to the Scheme Rules which are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or which are necessary to comply with the relevant standards or which are necessary to meet the requirements of the relevant accreditation authority and, where relevant, the Client shall comply with such changes as soon as reasonably practicable after notification of such changes.
- The Client shall:
- supply to NCB (without charge), in a timely manner, such data, documents, materials, samples and information as NCB requires (translated into English if necessary) to provide the Services in accordance with this Agreement. NCB shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such documentation, howsoever caused;
- ensure that such data and information as is required under this clause is accurate in all material respects, is materially complete and is provided to NCB earlier or by the date specified in the relevant milestones set out in Schedule 2;
- notify NCB of any changes to its contact details or legal status, including any change of ownership, within 7 days of any such change. A Certificate is only transferrable with the written agreement of NCB;
- inform NCB, without delay, of changes that may affect its ability to conform with the Applicable Requirements;
- always fulfil the Applicable Requirements including implementing appropriate changes when they are communicated by NCB;
- notify NCB if it intends to use a Certificate, Assessment Report or any other Contractual Deliverable in a way which is unconnected with the provision of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client shall not use extracts of such Certificates, Assessment Reports or other Contractual Deliverables in any materials that it prepares for any purpose without prior permission from NCB;
- if it chooses to do so, publicise the fact that a Certificate or Assessment Report has been granted by NCB to the Client;
- be entitled to copy the Certificate, Assessment Report or other Contractual Deliverable, provided that each copy is clearly identified as a “copy”.
- provide NCB and/or any representative of NCB with reasonable access to the Client’s facilities, personnel and records to enable NCB to carry out the Services.