We provide conformance assessment and advisory services across:
How we’ll help you
At the NCB we provide insight into the future of rail infrastructure standards, providing solutions that work for you, as well as helping to write the standards for the industry.
We’ll work closely with you from the start of your project to minimise the risk in achieving compliance, saving you both time and money. Any NCB certification is more than just a piece of paper – its a mark of quality.
What we offer you:
- We put our customers first – with many years of rail experience, our engineers understand your daily challenges and will guide you throughout this entire process to ensure you are fully supported.
- We hand-pick the most appropriate and experienced engineers for your project. To support the delivery, we will also assign a contract manager and support team to ensure your project is being managed effectively and any potential risks are mitigated.
- We always maintain contact throughout the delivery of our assessment to ensure progression is understood and potential risks to delivery are known well in advance.
- We will ensure that you have every confidence regarding the outcome of assessment and that no assessment outcomes come as a surprise.
Extensive experience and knowledge
- We are a leading UK provider of assessment and certification services with a large and wide-ranging portfolio of projects.
- We can deploy Industry leading experts in all sub-systems to assess against the relevant standards and technical requirements, ensuring all your needs are met.
Value for money
- With our extensive experience, we will review and adapt our project plan constantly throughout the project cycle to ensure your project is managed efficiently. We also ensure the plan is tailored to the needs of your project, allowing the project to be streamlined and cost – efficient.
- NCB delivers a consistent approach to assessment across its engineers ensuring efficiency and that best practise is adhered to.
- NCB will also provide senior level management representation at key stakeholder meetings where required, whether through existing or new rail forums.