Assurance and technical services
Our experts are ready to offer bespoke independent assurance and technical services, personally tailored to your specific project objectives.
What type of services can NCB offer?
We are proud to be engineering and safety specialists, with expertise across all railway disciplines and skillsets. We will tailor our services to match your project needs, including (but not limited to):
- Fully trained lead auditors, and fully managed independent auditing services -including on-site operational auditing, depot or manufacturing facility process auditing, construction conformance and organisational-level management system auditing, with reporting to suit your specific requirements.
- Technical specialists to support innovation or research and development projects, advising on technical performance requirements and compliance with key standards and legislation requirements, as well as conducting impact assessments.
- Safety management specialists to support major review or change programmes, plus provision of fully managed independent safety assurance activities – whether at an operational level or at a business unit management level.
- Completely independent validation services from area-expert engineers, providing impartial specialist assessments of technical systems and tools.
Why choose NCB?
We’re proud to be the industry leader in railway assurance, providing independent assessment and certification to 90% of the UK’s railway infrastructure projects. Give your project:
- Access to our engineering and safety specialists, with expertise across all railway disciplines.
- Access to existing relationships with industry stakeholders such as the Network Rail routes and central teams, and industry working groups and forums.
- Truly independent and impartial assurance services from an industry leading provider.
- A uniquely flexible approach to project delivery, enabling assurance activities to be aligned with your project’s key phasing and milestones.